Learning Outcomes and Objectives
1. Module 1 - Stress
- Understand what stress include & how stress manifests.
- Differentiate between different types of stress.
- Understand the impact of stress on your body.
2. Module 2 - Change
- The Change Context - Debrief.
- The impact of change on the business, the team and individuals.
- Employee engagement in times of change.
- The impact of change on behaviour.
- Reactions to change.
3. Module 3 - Resilience
- Identifying your own resilience.
- Why is resilience important?
- Developing resilient thinking.
4. Module 4 - GRIT
- What leadership GRIT means.
- The characteristics of leaders with GRIT.
- Your own leadership GRIT strengths and improvement areas.
- The cycle of change that leaders must influence.
- What the vital signs are when a person is taking strain.
- What a leader can do to develop his/her team in GRIT.
- Self-development options for leaders to become more GRIT.
What it takes to complete this course.
- Complete all modules, topics and quizzes.
- Certification of completion